6/4/08

i live my life for you

this song was played at one of the stores i entered while i was shopping for shoes earlier.

nakaka-lss hehe.

syemps search sa net. and now i just found out na sila din pala ung kumanta ng recent lss ko - ung "love of a lifetime". galing.

at baduy? hehe.

i live my life for you

You know you're everything to me
And I could never see, the two of us apart
And you know I give myself to you
And no matter what you do, I promise you my heart

I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you, like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I dedicated my life to you
You know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you
And there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together

I just can't live without you, and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you, like I've never needed anyone before

Wow, yeah I live my life for you

No comments: