was watching us girls today when they featured the wedding of cheska garcia and doug kramer. weddings are always a magical occasion and even just looking at pictures or watching one on tv makes me sappy.
in addition, they showed the part where doug sang the song below for cheska during the wedding reception. super sweet. to have a guy sing for you is definitely something! the fact that doug's voice wasn't that great also added to the 'aww' factor. hehe. and now of course, lss ko cia. =p
La La Means I Love You Lyrics
Many guys have come to you
With a line that wasn't true
And you passed them by (passed them by)
Now you're in the center ring
And their lines don't mean a thing
Why don't you let me try (let me try)
Now I don't wear a diamond ring
I don't even have a song to sing
All I know is
[Chorus:]
La la la la la la la la la means
I love you
[1:] Oh, baby please now
[2:] Oh... baby
La la la la la la la la la means
I love you
If I ever saw a girl
That I needed in this world
You are the one for me (one for me)
Let me hold me in my arms
Girl, and thrill you with my charms
I'm sure you will see (you will see)
The things I am sayin' are true
And the way I explain them to you
Listen to me
The things I am sayin' are true
And the way I explain them to you, yes to you
Listen to me
Coda [repeat to fade:]
La la la la la la la la la means
I love you
[1:] Oh, you'll have to understand
[2:] Come on and take my hand
10/20/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment